Search Jobs

Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.

Central Fire District of Santa Cruz County

The position of Firefighter/Paramedic, under direction, respond to fires, emergency medical incidents, rescue problems, hazardous materials spills and other emergencies to protect life and property; perform assigned service and maintenance of apparatus, equipment and stations; perform fire prevention, public education and public relations duties; perform community services and other duties that fall within the guidelines of the mission and goals of the department.

Recruitment Open Date: 03/01/2024
Close Date: 04/26/2024

... More

Fire Central Coast Full-Time $8,765.73
City of Sebastopol

ARE YOU A BATTALION OR ASSISTANT CHIEF LOOKING FOR THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?     WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS!

APPLY NOW TO BECOME SEBASTOPOL’S NEXT

FIRE CHIEF

Salary: $11,449 - $13,915 Monthly

$137,393 - $166,984 Annually

Plus An Attractive Benefits Package

OPEN UNTIL FILLED

 

... More

Fire Northern Bay Area Full-Time $137,393.00
City of Suisun City

SPECIAL PAY INCENTIVES:

  • Paramedic Pay: 5% Incentive Pay. Plus, the EMT/Paramedic Pay Pilot Program that runs through 6/30/2025 provides Paramedics with an additional 5% incentive pay. 
  • Longevity Pay: 3% after 5 continuous years of service; 3% after 10 continuous years of service (total of 6%)
  • Holiday Pay: 2% per pay period in lieu of observing time off for legal holidays.

 

The Department

... More

Fire Northern Bay Area Full-Time Until filled or until 100 applicants $31.38
City of Suisun City

The Community Served

... More

Fire Northern Bay Area Full-Time Until filled or until 100 applicants $113,544.00
City of San Rafael

The City of San Rafael invites applicants for:

 

FIREFIGHTER-PARAMEDIC (LATERAL)

 

 

Annual Salary:  $119,205 - $130,211

(Additional incentive pays up to 7.5% above base salary plus $200 per month Bi-lingual pay)

 

Lateral Benefits Include:
  • Two-week intensive training academy
  • A bank of 48 Hours of vacation leave given at time of hire
  • A bank of 60 hours of sick leave given at time of hire

 

ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT

... More

Fire Northern Bay Area Full-Time $119,205.00
City of San Rafael

The City of San Rafael invites applicants for:

 

FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC

 

Annual Salary for entry level candidates is $109,223 - $130,211 

 

(eligible for up to 7.5% incentive pay after probationary year plus $200 per month Bi-Lingual Pay).

 

 

All applicants who meet the minimum qualifications noted below will be invited to an Oral Board interview.

 

ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT

... More

Fire Northern Bay Area Full-Time $109,223.00
Marinwood Community Services District

The Marinwood Community Services District Fire Department is currently accepting applications from qualified individuals for the position of Firefighter-Paramedic.  The eligibility list established from this recruitment will be used to fill current and future vacancies.  There is currently one (1) position available for immediate appointment.

ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT

... More

Fire Northern Bay Area Full-Time $6,765.55