Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
*LATERAL HIRING INCENTIVES
· Hiring Bonus $2,500 - $10,000 (DOE)
· 50 Hrs. Sick & 50 Hrs. Vacation @ Hire
· Reduced Training Period
· Reduced Probationary Period
· Relocation Assistance May Be Available
*Lateral Hiring Incentives Eligibility: Must be currently employed with an adult county, state, or federal correctional institution.
LATERAL HIRING INCENTIVES
Hiring Bonus $2,500 - $10,000 (DOE)
50 Hrs. Sick & 50 Hrs. Vacation (@ Hire)
Reduced Field Training Program
Reduced Probationary Period
Relocation Assistance May Be Available
This position does have Academy requirements attached to it, please ensure that you can provide proof of current enrollment to the Academy or proof of Mod 3 completion. Upon successful completion of POST Academy, the position becomes a full-time probationary Police Officer position.
The City of Berkeley invites you to apply for the position of Occupational Health and Safety Officer! In this role, you will have the opportunity to plan, implement, and evaluate the City's Public Works Occupational Health and Safety programs along with related education programs and activities.
You'll be responsible for:
The City of Berkeley invites you to apply for the position of Deputy Police Chief! In this role, you will be second in command for the Berkeley Police Department and act as the Department Head in the absence of the Police Chief. This position is responsible for overall operations of the divisions and units within the Police Department and has departmentwide authority.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES (illustrative only):
• Receive and transmit calls for service over the police radio.
• Issue vehicle parking and registration citations.
• Mark, arrange tow, and maintain files for abandoned vehicles; cite
Lateral Hiring Incentives*
- Hiring Bonus $2,500 - $10,000 (DOE)
- 50 Hours Sick & 50 Hours Vacation (@ Hire)
- Relocation Assistance May Be Available
(*Lateral Hiring Incentives Eligibility: Must be currently employed with a another recognized law enforcement agency.)