Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
The Menlo Park Fire Protection District is currently seeking a Fire Inspector/Investigator I/ II to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual wanting to make contributions in a fast-paced environment. The Fire Prevention Division is regarded as an integral part of the community, providing consultation and delivering comprehensive inspection and investigative services complying with District policies and procedures
About the District
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
CHIEF OF PLANT & ENGINEERING, MEDICAL CENTER
County of San Mateo
$114,254 - $142,833 Annually
The County of San Mateo Department of Public Works is seeking highly qualified candidates for the position of Chief of Plant & Engineering, Medical Center. Join us in building and maintaining the facilities that support our community!
The City of Half Moon Bay
Invites you to applications for the position of:
Maintenance Worker I
Why Consider The City of Half Moon Bay?
It's simple: We are a dedicated team of professionals committed to providing exceptional service to our community, and we want you to join us! You will have the opportunity to work in a beautiful community and collaborative team, meeting our City Council's mission to:
Applications are being accepted for the position of Management Analyst II with the City of South San Francisco's Public Works Department
Application Deadline: December 14, 2018 @ 5 p.m. OR upon receipt of the first 50 applicants, whichever occurs first.
The City of East Palo Alto provides responsive, respectful and efficient public service to enhance the quality of life and safety for its multi-cultural community. East Palo Alto has significant potential for growth due to its central location, recently updated General Plan, and the securing of additional water supplies. Construction just started on a 25,000 square performing arts center. The City is currently processing entitlements for approximately 1.4 million square feet of office projects, a 500 student elementary school, and approximately 200 affordable rental housing units.