Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The City of Half Moon Bay
Invites you to applications for the position of:
Maintenance Worker I
Why Consider The City of Half Moon Bay?
It's simple: We are a dedicated team of professionals committed to providing exceptional service to our community, and we want you to join us! You will have the opportunity to work in a beautiful community and collaborative team, meeting our City Council's mission to:
The Assistant Engineer performs paraprofessional engineering duties in such areas as reviewing development plans, estimating costs, coordinating construction projects, maintaining engineering records, and developing in-house project designs and specifications using engineering techniques.
TEMPORARY BUILDING MAINTENANCE WORKER
Temporary, Non-Benefited, At-Will Position
Final Filing Date: Open Until Filled
30-40 hours per week
Salary: $15.00-$26.00 per hour (Depending on experience)
This temporary non-benefited, at-will classification performs a variety of semi‑skilled work in the care and maintenance of City buildings.