- Job Classifications
- (530) 823-4030
There are no job openings.
Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (PCTPA) is an independent agency designated to serve the western slope of Placer County. PCTPA has a small but dynamic staff composed of an Executive Director, Deputy Executive Director, two Senior Planners, one Associate Planner, one Fiscal/ Administrative Officer and one Planning Administrator/Board Secretary. Our nine-member Board of Directors includes one Councilmember from each of the five cities and one town, two members of the County Board of Supervisors, and one citizen representative appointed by the County.
PCTPA’s Roles Include:
- Regional Transportation Planning Agency (RTPA)
- South Placer Regional Transportation Authority (SPRTA)
- Western Placer Consolidated Transportation Services Agency (CTSA)
- Airport Land Use Commission (ALUC)
- Congestion Management Agency (CMA)
- Local Transportation Sales Tax Authority (PCLTA)