Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
The City of Redwood City invites you to apply for the position of Body Worn Camera Program Manager.
- Please click on the job announcement file below to review the recruitment flyer.
- A complete application is required, including a written supplemental questionnaire.
- Submit your application online via CalOpps by 11:59 pm on August 24, 2021.
- Applications will be reviewed continuously as they are received.
Please click the link below to review the complete job announcement.
Serve as a Lifeline... Become a Dispatcher with the City of Belmont Police Department!
The City of Belmont is currently recruiting for Entry-Level, Academy Graduate and Lateral candidates to fill current and future openings.
$84,250.20 to $102,406.00 Annually (Depending on experience)
Special Pay Incentives:
- All miscellaneous employees will receive an additional 7.5% pay increase to be provided this year as soon as CalPERS approves the negotiated EPMC change.
- Premium Pay – An additional $2/hour for all miscellaneous personnel, paid through June 30, 2023.
The City of Burlingame is accepting applications for the position of Engineering Technician II
Our diverse family of employees welcomes you to apply. We are a small city that gets a lot done, and each member of our team is vital to our success as an organization.
We recently asked our employees what they enjoyed most about working for the City of Burlingame, and their responses fell into five general categories:
Suisun City is located midway between San Francisco and Sacramento in south central Solano County. The City, which was among the first to incorporate in California, developed around a waterfront that has direct access to San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. Although the City is largely developed, several large parcels exist and a large annexation is on the horizon that signals ongoing development activity will continue to be in the City’s future.