Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
Duties will include but not be limited to: Clean all animal kennels and cages; maintain the animal shelter facility and related grounds in a clean and orderly condition; know and apply proper quarantine procedures when dealing with animals which have bitten humans or other animals; perform related work as required.
Knowledge of: Behavior patterns of animals and the characteristics of various dog and cat breeds.
$3,963 - $4,817 per month
Plus excellent benefits
OPEN UNTIL FILLED: Apply by Monday, November 5, 2018 for first consideration
Custodian (Eligibility List) Open to the first 50 candidates
Apply by 5pm on Friday, October 26, 2018
For consideration for the Custodian position, please complete the following by 5pm Friday, October 26, 2018 deadline:
1. Complete the Calopps application
2. Paste your resume in the Resume portion of the CalOpps application
3. Attach a copy of your High School Diploma or G.E.D. You may provide a copy of your High School transcripts which indicate your graduation date in lieu of your High School diploma.
The City of Glendora is seeking an experienced up and comer looking for exposure to a variety of special projects within our Planning Department as a Management Analyst. The ideal candidate will be a positive self-starter with strong program management and analytical skills. If you are creative, bring fresh ideas to recurring projects, and are excited about gaining invaluable experience in all aspects of Planning in a small agency, we invite your application!
Town of Danville
ASSISTANT PLANNER/ASSOCIATE PLANNER
Development Services Department
The Town will hire either an Assistant or Associate Planner depending on the candidate's qualifications.
Salary Range: $5,274 - $7,225
* The annual salary for Planner I: $ 62,296.00 - $ 75,691.20
* The annual salary for Planner II: $ 73,569.60 - $ 89,377.60
* The annual salary for Planner III: $ 83,054.40 - $ 101,212.80