Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
TO VIEW JOB ANNOUNCEMENT, CLICK JOB PDF BELOW.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The Environmental Services Department (ESD) is currently seeking to fill multiple Wastewater Attendant (WWA) positions at the San José - Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility (RWF). The Facility is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Assignments may be made to any shift in an around-the clock operation. The WWAs must also be available to work Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
Marin Municipal Water District is a public utility providing water to 186,000 people located in a 147 square-mile area of Marin County. In operation since 1912, MMWD is the oldest municipal water district in California.
Salary: $17.22 per hour
Posted: November 21, 2018
Filing Deadline: Open Until Filled
The recruitment may be closed at any time
The Maintenance Specialist performs a variety of skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification, and repair work in assigned maintenance operations areas such as parks, landscape and lighting, facilities, maintains complex systems and performs specialized work on electrical systems in facilities, on irrigation control systems including pumps and motors; and performs related work as required.
FINAL FILING DATE: We are accepting the first 50 qualified applications or closing at 5 pm, December 14, 2018; whichever occurs first.
IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONNAIRE. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION.