Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor;
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
- Performs required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as part of a crew, including pavement cutting, ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying and backfilling;
- Cuts, fits, lays, repairs, taps, cleans and flushes water mains, pipes, gates and fittings;
- Repair and installation of irrigation equipment,
The City of Half Moon Bay
Invites you to applications for the position of:
Maintenance Worker I
Why Consider The City of Half Moon Bay?
It's simple: We are a dedicated team of professionals committed to providing exceptional service to our community, and we want you to join us! You will have the opportunity to work in a beautiful community and collaborative team, meeting our City Council's mission to:
The City of San Bruno is currently seeking
BUS/VAN DRIVER (Part-Time)
Filing Deadline: Open until Filled
Salary: $17.45 - $21.22 (per hour)
The City of San Bruno Community Services Department is seeking a on-call part-time Bus/Van Driver to drive the city's 20-passenger bus/van. As needed, the driver will transport program participants between the San Bruno Senior Center and War Memorial Recreation Center, take participants on day trips, and run errands.
The City of Pacifica is accepting applications for the position of
Bus/Van Driverin our Senior Services Division
(Part-Time)Do you have a Class B Commercial license with a passenger endorsement with a passenger endorsement?
If so, this part-time job may be for you!