Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
$4,984.67 - $6,225.17 monthly, Plus Excellent Benefits
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
Friday, March 16, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
If you are interested in pursuing this exciting career opportunity please attach and submit the following required items with your NEOGOV application:
Census Update Technician/Intern
Community Development Department
$12.50 to $18.50 per hour DOE
Part-Time, Temporary Non-Benefited position (At-Will)
Schedule: Actual work schedule to be determined through mutual agreement with Supervisor.
Location: 70 N. First St., Campbell, CA 95008
Closing Date: Open until filled
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Inspect playing field and team equipment before the start of each game.
- Set up equipment, supplies, etc.
- Prep the field for play (drag chalk, set up bases, etc).
- Complete game reports.
- Help solve problems encountered by coaches and participants.
- Officiate assigned girls softball games.
- Perform all other related work as required.
- Provide cheerful, helpful service to the public.
Under the direction of assigned Site Supervisor, assists in the provision of recreational activities for small or large groups of children. Job duties will take place in a recreational setting to plan and implement recreational activities such as sports, arts and crafts, and special events. Performs a variety of clerical duties as assigned.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES
Under general supervision candidates selected for this position will perform a variety of duties but are not limited to enforcing policies and procedures, which ensure efficient and effective operation of pool facilities including personnel management and training.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES