Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
Under general direction will perform a wide range of field and office duties to support and/or accomplish the goals and objectives of the Community Services Department. This position will conduct recreation activities with groups from the public and private sector to support recreation facility programs as well as the community at large in the City of East Palo Alto.
Recreation Leader I Hourly: $13.04 - $15.86
Recreation Leader II Hourly: $15.83 - $19.24
950 hours per year / less than 20 hours per week
The City of Brisbane is currently accepting applications for Recreation Leader Aide. Under the direct supervision of the Recreation Coordinator or Recreation Supervisor, assists in implementing and facilitating well-rounded programs in youth after-school programs, teen programming, day camps, sports leagues, play groups, special events, and senior events at designated recreation facilities; and maintains a safe and enjoyable environment for recreation program participants. This position involves face-to-face leadership and considerable contact with youth ages 5 to 15 years.
JOIN OUR TEAM
• Serve as a mentor for youth in the local community by leading enrichment activities that positively impact their lives on a daily a basis
• Exercise your creative talents by organizing activities for youth to engage in
• Participate in special events that help generate a positive environment for youth to grow, learn, and exceed socially and academically
• Develop professionally and enhance your leadership skills
• Gain experience in youth development and education
The City of Burlingame is looking for responsible and enthusiastic part-time Recreation Leaders to assist with the Parks and Recreation Department events and programs throughout the year.
This is a temporary, part-time position and shifts vary depending on the event or program (not to exceed 1,000 hours per fiscal year). Shifts vary between 7:00AM - 6:30PM (occasionally until 10:00PM depending on event and type of Recreation Leader).
About the Position: