Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
The County of Glenn is seeking an Assistant Director of Public Works who is a strategic, collaborative, and confident leader with effective communication skills. The ideal candidate will possess expertise in engineering and hold a valid Certificate of Registration as a civil engineer issued by the State of California Board of Registration for Civil Professional Engineers. This position coordinates, manages and directs the activities of the Public Works Department, including subdivision and cooperative projects with other County divisions and departments.
Highlights of the position:
- Work in an environment surrounded by a large team of professional engineers and public works professionals
- Play a key role in some of the biggest projects the City has
- Grow your knowledge by involving yourself in the entire lifecycle of the City's Capital Improvement Projects
- Great mix of office and field work
The City of Thousand Oaks is hiring an Engineering Technician in the Public Works department!
THE WHEATLAND FIRE AUTHORITY IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FULLTIME FIRE APPARATUS ENGINEER. CURRENTLY, WE HAVE 1 POSITON TO BE FILLED.
- 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
- VALID CA DRIVER’S LICENSE WITH FIREFIGHTER ENDORSEMENT (R50)
- CLEAR DMV RECORD
- CLEAR CRIMINAL RECORD (VIA LIVE SCAN)
- VALID CPAT WITHIN 12 MONTHS
- HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (OR EQUIVALENT)
- CSFM FIRE ACADEMY GRADUATE
- MUST PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL SCREENING
- MUST HAVE A VALID CPR & EMT LICENSE
The City of Live Oak is hiring for the position of Public Works Maintenance Worker I/II/III. Placement into a classification level is dependent upon qualifications. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply immediately. Must posses a CDL B or A from CA to be considered.
ANNUAL SALARY PER LEVEL:
Public Works Maintenance Worker I: $37,276.48 - $48,174.46
Public Works Maintenance Worker II: $41,293.70 - $53,366.14
Public Works Maintenance Worker III: $44,976.16 - $58,125.18