Search for positions by entering key words in search box below. Use left side navigation to filter by Region, Job Category, Job Type or Salary.
THE WHEATLAND FIRE AUTHORITY IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FULLTIME FIRE APPARATUS ENGINEER. CURRENTLY, WE HAVE 1 POSITON TO BE FILLED.
- 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
- VALID CA DRIVER’S LICENSE WITH FIREFIGHTER ENDORSEMENT (R50)
- CLEAR DMV RECORD
- CLEAR CRIMINAL RECORD (VIA LIVE SCAN)
- VALID CPAT WITHIN 12 MONTHS
- HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (OR EQUIVALENT)
- CSFM FIRE ACADEMY GRADUATE
- MUST PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL SCREENING
- MUST HAVE A VALID CPR & EMT LICENSE
The City of Livermore is currently accepting applications for the position of Deputy City Attorney (at will). Apply online at: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/livermoreca/default.cfm. First application review at noon, November 29, 2022.
IMPORTANT: The Firefighter Candidate Testing Center’s (FCTC) Written Exam and Statewide Eligibility List and will be used to screen applications. If you are not already on the FCTC Statewide Eligibility List, please make arrangements to take the exam by November 19, 2022 at www.fctconline.org/written-testing/. There is a $50 fee for the FCTC written test.